lördag 1 januari 2011

Hello strangers..

Well, I've read a few blogs in my life, but I am not exacly an expert. So I thought I should start this up by welcoming everyone.

My name is Frida, I live in Sweden and I am very bored. Now that might not be very interesting to you but I hope that my posts will be. My big interest in life has always been culture, meaning human creation. And now on this oh so boring day I have decided to start a blog where I put up my moviereviews. I watch all kinds of movies, old, modern, documentaries, short-films etc. and I will review all of these types. I don't care if no one want's to read this, because its mostly a way for me to practice my writing in english. And also my friends are getting pretty tired of me and my constant yap about movies, so this is a win win.

But, sadly, I know myself rather well, and if everything goes as usual, this blog will be online for about three days. We shall see.

But for now, I would like to begin(or end) with one of my  favourite (not so positive) quotes from the big world of movies; "We are the all singing, all dancing, crap of the world".

Welcome to my blog folks! I know you want to know what I think..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar